We are looking for a motivated colleague to join our growing team as a Marketing Product Expert. The Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a leading global provider of cross-channel digital marketing solutions that empower organizations of all sizes to communicate with their customers through email, mobile, social media, web and marketing automation. ABSI was the first Salesforce partner in Belgium and is Belgium’s leading Salesforce integrator with over 200 successful projects.
What will you do as a Marketing Product Expert?In this role you will collaborate with all the entities of our organization in order to ensure the successful adoption and implementation of Salesforce at our clients. The Marketing Cloud offers a whole new approach that enables the improvement of CRM quality while lowering costs through technology and enabling enterprises (big and midsize) to be customer oriented.
As a member of our team, you will engage directly with our clients understanding what problem they are willing to solve, and then showing how the Salesforce platform can help them achieve their goals. Your functional knowledge, critical thinking and technical skills will be leveraged to design, develop and implement an effective solution allowing immediate adoption and success.
This is a unique position that combines Salesforce expertise with an interest in business, product development, and marketing to build the future of business tech.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Listen to customer requirements, review existing and future Business Process and translate all this input after full understanding in a realistic and actionable solution design
- Prepare efforts estimates to build this solution after studying RFPs, requirements, and related customer documents while working in team with other ABSI Salesforce consultants & developers & product marketers
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating how Salesforce can better connect their business with their customer in a whole new way.
- Implement the Salesforce platform end to end, from initial setup & configuration to development, customization & functional testing, until full customer satisfaction.
- Professionally document the solutions that was implemented.
- Become the team's Salesforce Marketing Products expert such as Force.com, Heroku and Fuel
WHAT WILL HELP YOU GET THE JOB:
You live for innovation
Your curiosity is insatiable. You'll take things apart and blow stuff up as much as you enjoy building new things. You distill complex problems and propose simple, elegant solutions. This is a think tank styled position where you'll influence our customers' futures and shape the next generation of Salesforce. We will turn your ideas in early versions of products, write articles on industry trends, and feed the tools and lessons back to our offer.
Complex organizations don’t intimidate you
From local customers to Fortune 500 Corporations, ABSI’s clients are among the most complex, sophisticated organizations out there.
You will need the following skills:
At ABSI we are looking for motivated and energetic top talent and not just a list of skills; however experience with the following would be ideal:
- Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Business Management, Economics or in IT
- 2/3 years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Consulting or Technical Support
- CRM or Marketing automation application experience: Salesforce or ExactTarget
- Good knowledge of French and English, or Dutch and English.
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to actively listen to client needs
- Ability to design and develop innovative processes & technical solutions
- Ability to work creatively and flexibly, both independently and as part of a team.
Why start your career at ABSI?
We consider that continuous training is vital
You will receive formal and informal training to become a certified Salesforce Administrator & Marketing Consultant within a few months. Continuous training is key to your career success and your further growth in our organization. This includes exchanging knowledge with colleagues, participation to formal training, certifications in Salesforce and / or other technologies and conferences in Europe and USA as well as further certification.
At ABSI you will have the chance to be a part of creating something new from scratch, but for a company that has been growing steadily since 20 years.
Rapid growth means lots of opportunity for advancement
Our Salesforce department began as a small activity in 2002, and today we are a team of 60 people in Belgium (with colleagues in the Netherlands and Sri Lanka). Many of our experienced consultants started at entry-level positions within the company. We still have an aggressive growth target, so now is a great time to join our team.
Our company culture is filled with #GoodEnergy
ABSI offices are open, dynamic spaces designed to foster creativity and collaboration. We host quarterly team events where our employees have fun - this is a great chance to meet new people. We value hard work, strong communication and the ability to approach challenges with flexibility and good humor.