We are looking for a motivated colleague to join our growing team as a Data Integration Engineer. ABSI was the first Salesforce partner in Belgium and is Belgium’s leading Salesforce integrator with over 200 successful projects.
What will you do as Data Integration Engineer (M/F)?As the need to integrate data between Salesforce.com and other applications is increasing, we are looking for a Data Integration Engineer. In this role, you will take ownership for master data management and data integration between Salesforce.com and cloud or on-premise applications.
You will be part of our salesforce.com team of developers and consultants. You will be involved in analyzing the specific data integration needs of our customers. You will also help design the best of breed solution to integrate data between salesforce.com and other systems. Finally, you will build the designed solutions with state of the art applications like Dell Boomi Atomsphere, Dell Boomi MDM, Actian’s toolset, Jitterbit, etc.
You will grow in the role of data specialist and become a subject matter expert who can advise on master data management and integration projects.
What will help you get the job?You share our passion for technology
You enjoy learning about and using new technology, and you want to work in an environment where that is the norm? You have a strong desire to write code that you can be proud of, and that provide a real value to your users? At ABSI, you will join a team of 30 developers, data integrators & architects who all love to write complex & innovative code to develop applications & new functionalities.
You will need the following skills
At ABSI we are looking for motivated and energetic top talent and not just a list of skills; however experience with the following would be ideal:
- You have a bachelor degree in IT or you have an equivalent experience
- You have good communication skills in Dutch and English (French is a plus)
- You are able to make decisions regarding design and development and you are able to defend and explain those to your fellow colleagues, the project manager and potentially to the customer
- You have an eye for performance, scalability and future compatibility
- You are able to assist in data integration meetings and come forward with your ideas and solutions
- You are able to assist the project manager for technical issues
- You are willing to learn and to work with new technologies
- You have good analytical and problem solving skills
- You are a team player and have a down to earth mentality
The following technical skills are needed:
- Excellent knowledge of CSV, XML, JSON formats is a must
- Knowledge of SOAP / XML / WSDL / REST is required
- Good knowledge of SQL, JMS, SOAP/WSDL, EDI, MQ is necessary
- Understanding of ETL, ESB principles is needed
- This is a technically focused position. Experience in Application Development is an asset
- Knowledge of Dell Boomi, Actian DI, Salesforce.com, SAP or other platforms is a plus
Why start your career at ABSI?
We consider that continuous training is vital
You will receive formal and informal training to become a certified professional (e.g. Boomi Platform Developer) within a few months. Continuous training is key to your career success and your further growth in our organization. This includes exchanging knowledge with colleagues, participation to formal training, certifications in Salesforce and / or other technologies and conferences in Europe and USAas well as further certification.
Small is beautiful
We are a 60 people company based in Brussels, with remote offices in the Netherlands and Sri Lanka. We operate on a project mode and we focus our work on delivering successful projects and creating high client satisfaction.
Innovation drives all of us
Technology is fast-moving and our strategy is to be pioneers in technologies that we select after careful analysis. Our team then builds deep knowledge in the identified technologies and develops innovative products. To see an example of things we do, click on this link or search “Checkmate with Lightning Components” on our website or Youtube.
Our company culture is filled with #GoodEnergy.
ABSI offices are open, dynamic spaces designed to foster creativity and collaboration. We host quarterly team events where our employees have fun - this is a great chance to meet new people. We value hard work, strong communication and the ability to approach challenges with flexibility and good humor.